Your new career as a Clinical Research Associate
Are you a nurse or a paramedical professional fluent in English and any other EU language such as Dutch, Italian, German, or French, and looking to change your career for something exciting and rewarding? If so, MD-Clinicals has the opportunity you’ve been waiting for in the fascinating world of medical device clinical research. We are now hiring a:
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - EUROPE
We’re looking for experienced medical personnel who are ready to make the move to help bring new medical technology to the market and create a fabulous and rewarding career as a medical device Clinical Research Associate.
You’ll receive extensive and professional training in Good Clinical Practice as well as mentoring by experienced and friendly colleagues to quickly get you up and going as a Clinical Research Associate.
- Bachelor’s degree in science/healthcare or nursing degree
(Work experience in medical device clinical research is a plus)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent home-based worker, precise and detail oriented
- Capacity of multi-tasking in order to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and any of the following; Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Ability and willingness to travel up 60% of the time (in Europe and depending on COVID – otherwise remote working applies)
- Knowledge of MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you enjoy working in an international environment, with colleagues based throughout the world, are motivated and precise, and have a willingness to learn and embrace new worlds every day, you’ll find a multitude of possibilities for fast career advancement at MD-Clinicals.
So, if you’re ready to make the move and take the challenge, get in touch with us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what does a Clinical Research Associate do exactly?
Before a medical device can be put on the market, it needs to undergo thorough validation. Part of this validation is done by conducting clinical investigations on human patients.
It is during these clinical investigations that you will play a vital role in working closely with various hospital medical staff, to ensure that such activities are performed in compliance with regulations and safety requirements.
To learn more about Clinical Research Associates, check out the video below: