Please see below for a list of current job openings that we have:
Biostatistician / full-time, office-based or home-based
MD-Clinicals is a full-service clinical research organization specializing in global medical device clinical investigations, evaluation, regulatory services, and market access across five continents. With over 30 years of experience in managing medical device clinical investigations, our international team of experts have what it takes to move products to market swiftly and cost-effectively, saving our clients precious time and resources in the process.
To meet our growing project demands, we currently have an opening for a full-time office-based or home-based Biostatistician to join our talented, international team of professionals to provide our clients with expert biostatistics support throughout various therapeutic areas and technologies.
- Master's degree in biostatistics
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience conducting statistical analysis in a CRO setting
- Proficiency in SAS or other validated statistical software packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and have the ability to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously in support of various projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Contribute to development of clinical designs from pilot phase to pivotal and post-market studies
- Support with sample size calculations and statistical analysis plans
- Work closely with the data management group to reach optimal clean data sets
- Perform analyses and write statistical reports with input to the clinical reports
- Perform various types of statistical analyses of clinical research
Employee may be office or home based. We offer a friendly, collaborative environment in which to advance your skills and grow your career with a company known for its culture of innovation and trust. We recognize the value of each of our employees as individuals and we strive to nurture and support their full potential in every aspect. Interested in joining us? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your new career as a Clinical Research Associate
Clinical Research Associate / full-time, office-based or home-based
Are you a nurse, or a paramedical professional, looking to change your career for something exciting and rewarding? If so, MD-Clinicals has the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, - in the fascinating world of medical device clinical research.
We’re looking for experienced medical personnel who are ready to make the move to help bring new medical technology to the market and create a fabulous and rewarding career as a medical device Clinical Research Associate.
You’ll receive extensive and professional training in Good Clinical Practice as well as mentoring by experienced and friendly colleagues to quickly get you up and going as a Clinical Research Associate.
So, what does a Clinical Research Associate do exactly?
Before a medical device can be put on the market, it needs to undergo thorough validation. Part of this validation is done by conducting clinical investigations on human patients.
It is during these clinical investigations that you will play a vital role in working closely with various hospital medical staff, to ensure that such activities are performed in compliance with regulations and safety requirements.
As a Clinical Research Associate at MD-Clinicals, you may be either office-based, or home-based depending on your location. You will be visiting different hospitals throughout your region and within a variety of medical specialties. This exciting opportunity is perfect for those who enjoy getting out, as you will be traveling approximately 50 to 60% of your time. Most on-site hospital visits are 1-day trips, but some can be 2 to 3 days.
If you enjoy working in a truly international environment, with colleagues based throughout the world, are motivated and precise, and have a willingness to learn and embrace new worlds every day, you’ll find a multitude of possibilities for fast career advancement at MD-Clinicals.
So, if you’re ready to make the move and take the challenge, get in touch with us today at: email@example.com