We're hiring! Please see below for a list of current job openings that we have available:
To meet our ever-growing project demands, we currently have an opening for a full-time Clinical Project Manager (office-based or home-based) to join our dynamic, international team of clinical professionals in providing our clients with expert project management support throughout a broad range of innovative medical device clinical projects and technologies.
Do you have a minimum of 3-5 years of clinical project management experience conducting medical device clinical investigations in Europe, fluent in English, with a medical, para-medical, or biomedical engineering background?
As Clinical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of clinical projects including protocol writing, management of study set-up, as well as management of ongoing challenges associated with conducting pilot, pivotal, or post-market clinical investigations.
Employee may be office or home based. We offer a friendly, collaborative environment in which to advance your skills and grow your career with a company known for its culture of innovation and trust. We recognize the value of each of our employees as individuals and we strive to nurture and support their full potential in every aspect. Interested in joining us? We would love to hear from you! Contact us today at email@example.com
Are you a nurse or a paramedical professional fluent in English and any other EU language such as Dutch, Italian, German, or French, and looking to change your career for something exciting and rewarding? If so, MD-Clinicals has the opportunity you’ve been waiting for in the fascinating world of medical device clinical research as a Clinical Research Associate
We’re looking for experienced medical personnel who are ready to make the move to help bring new medical technology to the market and create a fabulous and rewarding career as a medical device Clinical Research Associate.
You’ll receive extensive and professional training in Good Clinical Practice as well as mentoring by experienced and friendly colleagues to quickly get you up and going as a Clinical Research Associate.
- Bachelor’s degree in science/healthcare or nursing degree
(Work experience in medical device clinical research is a plus)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent home-based worker, precise and detail oriented
- Capacity of multi-tasking in order to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and any of the following; Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Ability and willingness to travel up 60% of the time (in Europe and depending on COVID – otherwise remote working applies)
- Knowledge of MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you enjoy working in an international environment, with colleagues based throughout the world, are motivated and precise, and have a willingness to learn and embrace new worlds every day, you’ll find a multitude of possibilities for fast career advancement at MD-Clinicals.
So, if you’re ready to make the move and take the challenge, get in touch with us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have an opening for a full-time Sales Manager China to join our dynamic, international team of clinical professionals in our Beijing offices.
- Knowledgeable in the field of Clinical and Regulatory in the Medical Device sector in China
- More than 3 years’ experience in sales, preferably within the CRO business
- Independent worker
- Has existing contacts in China in the Medical Device arena
- Familiar with selling services
- Bilingual fluent in Chinese and English
- Establish and maintain listing of target companies
- Perform cold calls to establish initial contact and seek interest in MD-CLINICALS global services
- Plan follow-up calls with internal specialists where needed to evaluate needs of potential customers
- Ensure quotations are timely sent to potential customers and make necessary steps to close deals
- Participate in marketing meetings to contribute to planning of marketing and business development activities focussing on China and overall SE Asia region
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Excellent time management and telemarketing skills
- Goal-oriented with superior communication skills and a professional demeanour
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM software is an asset
Interested in joining us? We would love to hear from you! Contact us today at email@example.com